I want to ensure that you can afford the support you deserve, so my fees are on a sliding scale. The fees below are typical of doula costs in the area and reflect the costs of my time, training and experience.
If they are beyond what you can afford, please get in touch with me to discuss payment options. For example, paying in small monthly installments or offering some services (from yourself or family/friends) in exchange for my services. Family and friends can also buy ‘gift vouchers’ towards the cost of your doula. I’m open to any creative solutions, so please don’t let cost prevent you getting in touch!
I particularly want to ensure that one parent families and LGBTQ families can have access to doula care.
If you can afford the full cost then that’s wonderful! By paying my full fee you will help ensure others can benefit from reduced costs.
Birth doula package £800 (inclusive of my travel costs)
I am currently offering a reduced rate as a ‘mentored birth doula’ with Doula UK, please contact me to discuss.
My birth package includes:
- Two to four visits during your pregnancy
- Being on call for your labour (on call period discussed individually depending on your circumstances)
- Support during your labour and birth and until you’re settled after baby has arrived
- Two postnatal visits of up two hours each
- Support via phone and email during our work together
- Access to my extensive library of resources
An initial deposit of £200 is required once you book my birth doula package and the remainder is due before 36 weeks of pregnancy. This can be paid in installments.
Postnatal doula support £17/ hour (inclusive of my travel costs)
Postnatal doula payment can be made on booking your support or invoiced after each visit. If booking a substantial postnatal support package then a deposit will be required.